POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Shut up Spider : Re: Shut up Spider Server Time
4 Oct 2024 11:18:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Shut up Spider
From: Rygad
Date: 29 Apr 1999 04:22:13
Message: <372808a5.0@news.povray.org>
All I can say is that is a great piece of detective work.  Wish I had
thought of it first.  Also wish I had replied when I first saw it.  Oh well,
such is life that we must put up with this sort of behavior from those who
will not take the time to learn real skill.

Rygad

Note- I am far too awed by the regular postings here to add my immature and
simple abstract  images to the esteemed collection here.